Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Anne of Green Gables

I happen to come across one blog that is discussing about Anne of Green Gables. Ohh!! how it has brought me back to my childhood memories. Every girl was crazy about this series back then. Be it the book series or the TV episodes. Guess what! I've found the series in Youtube. It has 2 part. One with 20 episodes and the sequel is with 23 episodes. Gonna watch 'em all. Watching Anne keeps me imagining that I am one of that kind. Talks a lot! Boundless imagination. Only finished the 3rd episode. Will talk about this definitely in time to come.

Ok! I don't wanna be late to work because of Anne. She wouldn't want it would she? Because of her, people trouble themselves.Heheheh..Till my next post, Daa...

1 comment:

@nannoor said...

hey, aku still ingat jugak that stories. gilalah.. walk down the memory lane. hehhee