Friday, September 19, 2008

Kenny Rogers...

Nothing much happened today..just the same usual thing...work, friends, food of course..hehehe..

Today, tired of iftar in the office we decided to take a walk and iftar in Kenny Rogers..me, as ususal will only carry RM10 note inside my pocket as I hardly spend more than that if I eat in the Cafe at my office. However, as we decided to eat in Kenny Rogers, I then asked one of my friend (3 of us went) to pay for me and I'll pay her later. She herself has RM30 with her so we thought that it'll be enough for the 2 of us. My other friend has RM25 with her BUT she has her wallet with her and me and my other friend, we don't carry our wallet with us.

As usual, if it's Kenny Rogers, it has to be Quarter Meal, with 3 Side Dishes and Muffin. We ate while chit chatting, get ourself full and stuffed..and now it's time to make our way back to the office. So now came the paying part. So every one took out all the money that they have and to our surprise (where we shouldn't be actually coz we should roughly know the price as everything is stated in the menu AND we should already assume how's the tax gonna be like) the bill came to be RM75 and we have ONLY RM65...HAHAHA..nak ke diorang suruh kitorang basuh pinggan? Nak gadai apa?We're not in the supermarket where we can return some of the goods until to a price that we can pay..It's already INside our tummy...GOne..BUT...Thank God One of my friend brought her wallet AND since this is not gerai, it means we can pay using Credit Card..If not, it would mean one of us has to walk back to the office and get money..PLUS the Embarassment that we have to face...ppheww!! I should start carrying my Credit Card with me. I stopped carrying my credit card with me since 4 months past. And it resulted to '0' transaction in my credit card for that 4 months. It's an acheivement I am proud of. However, since this afternoon's incident, I should think of putting it back in my wallet and bring it together with me.

No comments: