Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Laptop :-(

What's with the title and the sad smiley..(ade ke? Sad pastu smiley lak..whatever..) yesterday night, I came home to be told by my sister that my laptop rosak..when I ON the laptop the screen is pitch black!! Ohh..this must be The MENACE VIRUS...I know that my laptop needs spring-clean but I just put it on hold until...I don't know when..so that's why when I came to know about the condition of my laptop I'm sad but I can still remain calm. Usually if it's something regarding my belongings that I really value, it could lead to sleepless nightS..It doesn't necessarily have to be on expensive things, even something that is very cheap but if I really value that thing, I could go crazy if something bad happen to that something..

There was once when some of the copies of my monthly Reader's Digest that I subscribe was not at the place where it should be, I would scream at the top of my voice to my sisters simply accusing them of taking it (Who else could it be?). That was in my house. Back in the hostel, I also lost one copy of the Reader's Digest, and it really carry me NUTS when I can't even concentrate in the classroom! And to your surprise, I even do'a in my prayers to get it back. (I lost quite a sum of money once and I forgot to pray for me to get the money back..Yes! I'm SERIOUS!!)

Ok! back to my laptop..I sent it to be repaired and I bought an Original Anti Virus Software for 3 User..(Haaa..ambik ko virus..I wouldn't let you live anywhere near my Laptop!)altogether would costs around RM150 (hopefully no other problems found..)I don't care if all of you think that this is not a wise decision as some people can just reformat by themselves and I am not that SOME people. Even some of my friend do offer that they can mend it for me but I just couldn't wait to get it fixed..

Oh Laptop...the sadness still come and go..when I think of you..!! Hopefully everything would be fine. (SISTERS..after this no more of my laptop for all of you..the DESKTOP will do..It works just the same!..)

No comments: