Sunday, March 8, 2009

Virgin Mary..

Last night, as usual I spend the whole night surfing the net. Sometimes the surfing is totally wasted in FB, sometimes it can be a total search of entertainment gossips..(bluerrhghh!! what a waste!), sometimes from the FB it can lead to Googling on anything that I find interesting to Google on from my friends' status. Some times I already have something that I want to Google on but most of the time not. Not to be forgotten, yes I like to browse the YouTube. I feel they have anything at all for you to know. At least I'm practicing my visual activity. I'm terrible at that. I can't stand a very long movies if it's boring. I yawn in Da Vinci Code Ok..I'm more of reader. I like to read than watching. But I like Youtube.

Ok yesterday night. I typed for 'English Movies' in YouTube. One of the results listed is 'Virgin Mary'. Its a movie by the Iranian, but they have dubbed it to English (but the dubbing was done by these Pakistanis and Indians so mind them the accent). This is really a great movie. It is totally based by what was told in the Quran.

I seriously encourage you guys to watch this movie as you can either refreshen your memory to what was taught or what you know about Maryam, mother of our Prophet Isa pbuh. or just about to altogether know what is the real story.

No comments: