Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Finally..

Finally...I start my own blog..eversince I involved myself into this cyber world..nothing else attracts me more than blogging. That was somwhere 7-8 years ago. I remembered during my university days, most of my friends are into chatting. Some of them even spend most of their time in cyber cafes just to chat when they actually are supposed to type their assignment. However, during that time I don't remember myself doing that. It's not that I didn't try, I did try to chat but I can't. When I asked my friend who chats, how they can get really hooked to it, they said that they just talk about anything to anyone in the chatroom, and out of the people that they chat, there will be like one or two person that they will be interested to be cyber friends where they will meet in the chatroom almost everyday. After quite sometime meeting virtually, they then meet face to face or change phone numbers so they can progress through SMS or chatting over the phone (this mode wasn't quite popular at that time as it was a bit costly). As for me, I can't even remember the nick that I chat with the day before..so how am i suppose to continue my friendship through chatting.

At that time, I remembered that everytime my friends chat, I will spend my time reading entries in peoples website. One of my schoolmate 'F', has a website at that time and it was actively updated. Everyday without fail, I would read his posts on whatever topics and it seems that any topic from something heavy to total craps will interest me. Every time I read them, I always dreamed of myself being able to write and there will people like me who will read and make it a routine to definitely visit my page to read what I write.

And now, here I am..making my first trial, and that is after 7-8 years..Gosh!! Why not wait after 10 years..2 more years..maybe at that time my writing would be better. No! to me 'It's Now or Never!'. But all these years, I spend my time reading peoples blogs. My favourite blog at present is 'www.naziehah.wordpress.com'.

When you read people's blog, you:
- Get inspiration from people's writing
- Get to ponder on other people's thinking
- Get the positive charge that other people try to bring through their writing
- AND FINALLY, you get to have your own blog as you feel the relief when you read so writing can make you even more relief!

So, try have your own blog. Write about anything you want. Get the whole world know how you feel, what you want and have your own opinion and thoughts about anything. You don't hurt anyone directly even if you use nasty words! Its a mode of expressing yourself and releasing the tense in you.

As this is my first entry, mind me the way I write..my grammar...my sentence...etc. It'll improve in time I guess...

No comments: